I don’t know about you guys, but I’m really looking forward Telltale’s upcoming Tales from the Borderlands.
I also can’t wait for their Game of Thrones game, but that’s an article for another day. For those of you that don’t know what Tales from the Borderlands is, here’s the skinny- It’s an episodic point and click adventure game like The Walking Dead tha takes place in the Borderlands universe.
Tales from the Borderlands is scheduled to come out later this year at $5 an episode or cheaper with the season pass. Check out the screen shots after the jump and a list of features Telltale wants to implement in the game.
– Corey Stevenson aka “Geist01″ ~ Bio
– The loot you grab in Tales will be available to use in other areas of the Borderlands franchise
– It’s an episodic series that’ll be $4.99 per episode (or you can save with the Season Pass)
– Your choices matter and will help create YOUR version of the story across the season
– The series takes place after the events of Borderlands 2. Handsome Jack is gone. Or is he? You might have seen the trailer we put out a while back
– You’re going to play two different viewpoints. Rhys works for Hyperion; he’s a company man with grand ambitions that have been thrown off the rails. Fiona is a fast-talking con artist, with very few people left on Pandora she hasn’t swindled one way or another
– They both have a very different opinion of the events that brought them together, and the only way to find out something near to the truth is to live their lives and make your own decisions
Courtesy of the PlayStation Blog